Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whole body ache and pains, rhinitis

Tan Chong Sin

50 Years old, Tampin, Negeri Sembilan

Date: December,2009

Because of an incident that occurred when I was little, my left and right leg does not seem to be balance, and so I have bad body posture whenever I am walking or standing. As a result, my whole body is always aching and in pain and especially on my lower back and left leg. I have problem getting up from the bed every morning and climbing up stairs with a lot of pain for the past 5-6 years. I started taking the products in September 2009 and at the beginning I noticed my bowel movement has improved and I realized that my pain was reduced. After taking the products for 3 months, the pain on my lower back has greatly improved, and I also can walk upstairs easily without much support. I also started taking 1 tube of propolis every day and that has helped my chronic rhinitis. I usually get an attack every 10 days, but it has been one and half month now and I have not had another episode of rhinitis. Fantastic.