Friday, February 5, 2010

Face Pigmentation, Chronic Migraine & Rhinitis

Hong Ah Moy

53 year old, Melaka

Date:December, 2009

I have always had poor energy levels and serious pigmentation on my face. I have suffered from bad rhinitis and migraine since I was 18. Each time during the hot weather or before my menses, I will get a very bad migraine that can last for a whole day. After I got to know about the product, I started with 2 liquid spirulina with enzymes and 1 calcium citrate mixed into 1 liter of water and drank it slowly every day. Also, I applied the balance of the products from the sachets on the face as a mask. At first, my migraine and rhinitis worsened, In the second month, my migraine and rhinitis improved a lot and I found that my urine did not smell as foul as it used to be. What really impressed me was that the pigmentation on my face has massively reduced and even my friends noticed that my skin looks shiner and better. Now I am in the third month of taking the supplement and I have recently started taking Royal Jelly as well. I have never thought that these products can helped me to become healthier, but also, by sharing the products with my friends, I am able to earn extra income.