Saturday, February 6, 2010

Suffering 15 years of Migraine and Flatulence

Norlaila Binti Ahmad

54 year old, Puchong, Selangor

Date: November, 2009

I have been suffering from severe migraine for 15 years. And i will get a severe headache together with flatulence (windy stomach) almost every night. For this 15 years, the pain simply makes me feeling so sick and I cannot go to sleep until 3-4am in the morning, sometime the pain can even make me cry. I have been taking a lot of medicine, those medicine really makes me feel drowsy. After I get to know the product, I started with 1 liquid spirulina with grape enzyme in the morning. I used to be very constipated, sometime only have bowel movement once a week. But after taking the supplement, I realized that my bowel movement improved a lot, I get to go to toilet every morning easily. After one month on the product, I realized that my migraine seems to have disappeared and my stomach is not windy anymore. Now I get to sleep at 12pm every night, feeling so great and have more energy.