Saturday, February 6, 2010

11 years of eczema disappeared in just five days!

Mohd. Noor

38 years old, Bentong, Pahang

Date: August,2009

I have been suffering from severe skin problems (eczema) for 11 years. It affects all over my body especially my face, back, hands, palms and even my nails. The affected areas will be swollen, red, extremely itchy and pain. In severe cases, the pain became so intense that I was not even able to grasp the steering of my car. The condition worsens when I am exposed to the sun or during cooking. I got to know about this liquid spirulina with enzyme from a friend and started taking. At the beginning, I had a lot of bowel movements as I was passing out a lot of toxins from my body. It felt great. In just five days time I started to see massive improvements on my eczema. The eczema on my face disappeared, my hands are not swollen anymore and the wounds started to dry out and began to heal.