Friday, February 12, 2010

Stomach Cancer.

Xie Changhwa

78 years old, Taipei, Taiwan

I am a stomach cancer patient. Ever since the surgical removal of 2/3 of my stomach, I have not been able to digest the foods that I eat and have to rely on dripping to survive. Upon the recommendation of a friend, I started taking two to four sachets of liquid enzymatic spirulina daily as my nutritional supplement. During my chemotherapy treatments, I increased my intake of liquid enzymatic spirulina and it helped to reduce and relieve the discomfort that I have had to endure. I continue to take the products every day after the treatment and until today. I started growing back hair after my hair loss due to chemotherapy and dark spots on my face are clearing up. I undergo a medical checkup once every six months and results have been very good so far!