Saturday, February 6, 2010

Arthritis, Serious Face Pigmentation

Lee Ah Yong

51 year old, Melaka

Date:December, 2009

I work in the catering industry. I often have to stay in the kitchen and deal with the fumes all the time. As a result, dark spots and serious pigmentation developed my face. I also feel tired all the time and suffer from arthritis on my hand. I started taking 2 liquid spirulina with enzymes and 1 calcium citrate a day mixed into 1 litre of water and drank it slowly every day, and applied the remaining on the sachets on my face as a mask. Only after 2 weeks, my hand was no longer painful and sore. About one month later, my friends started to notice that the pigmentation on my face has reduced significantly, my face looks clearer with better complexion, and I feel better with more energy. Because of this, I began sharing my experience with my friends, and in just 3 months time, I am not only healthier but I am starting to earn some extra income.