Saturday, February 6, 2010

Major Period Pain And Serious Pigmentation

Noraini Binti Kasim

Puchong, Selangor

Date: September 2009

Every time at the beginning of my menstrual cycle I had to lie in my bed for three days. However, the cause of the pain could not be determined, and I was on painkiller all the time. Someone suggested an operation to remove my ovaries, but I refused to accept the recommendations and also to avoid the side effects of the strong painkillers. A friend of mine recommended me liquid spirulina with enzyme. I started taking one sachet a day and only after four days my menstruation came again. However, to my surprise, this time I did not experience the same kind of pain as before. I continued taking the product and I felt improvements from day to day. Now, my menstrual pain has greatly reduced and has become bearable. Apart from that, I have also noticed that my skin has become brighter and smoother. I used to have a dark and serious pigmentation problem on my face. But after three months of consuming the product, I noticed that the pigmentation has reduced as much as 70% and it was not just only me that noticed the change but friends and relatives have told me that I look younger and prettier.