Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stroke, Alzheimer, Prostate Problem

Tang Qu

74 year old, Pulau Gadong, Melaka

Date: November, 2009

November 2009, I suffered a stroke and was admitted into a hospital in Melaka. I was told that the stroke was caused by a blockage of a few capillaries in my brain. I felt horribly tired, could not walk and have to rely on the wheelchair. I have to rely on my family for things like going to the toilet and shower. My tongue is out of position and I cannot speak properly. In addition, I suffer from Alzheimer and I tend to forget about things easily. My daughter gave me liquid spirulina with enzymes plus calcium citrate. After 1 week of consumption, I can stand up and walk steadily without any support and I felt much better with more strength. My minds become clearer . My family was very happy about the result and they put me on the product and increased the dose. In just 1 month time, I recover so well that I am able to live independently. I am able to go to toilet, bath and eat on my own. I have also noticed that my prostate condition has improved where I used to have urination problem but the issue seems to be under control now.