Monday, May 31, 2010

Diabetes from 19mmol/l drop to 6 mmol/l, High Blood Pressure from 180/130 drop to 120/80, Weight Loss from 78kg to 64kg

Aishah Bt Saleh
Age : 48 years old
Occupation: Housewife
Address : Kg Tengah , Puchong, Selangor
Date : April, 2010
Consumed: Royal Jelly, Propolis, Liquid Spirulina with Enzyme

I have been suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure for three years now. I have been relying on my medication but there seems to be without any improvement, and in fact, I have had to endure a lot of side effects from the medication such as nausea, vomiting and constipation. I was advised to take insulin injections but I refused because I was worried about the side effects. After started taking Royal Jelly, Propolis and liquid spirulina with enzymes in January 2010, to my surprise, my blood pressure dropped from 180/130 to 120/80, while my blood sugar level has significantly improved from 19 to a reading of 6. In addition, my weight has also been reduced from 78kg to 64 kg after 4 months of taking the products. I even got back my period as I have been through menopause a few years back. I feel younger, more energetic and this is absolutely amazing.