Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diabetes

Yap Moe Seng
Age: 32 year old
Occupation: Lorry Driver
Address: Aman Puri, Kuala Lumpur
Date:March, 2010
Consumed: Royal Jelly

I have been suffering from diabetes since I was 13 and I have been relying on medication ever since then. Although I have been on medication for many years, my blood sugar level has always been high where it normally maintains at an average of 19. I am always thirsty and exhausted. My conditions make it difficult for me to go out with friends. I have frequent small wounds on my hand and they are always difficult to heal. In February 2010, I got to know about Royal Jelly and started to take 1 sachet before meal, 3 times a day. Together with my normal diet control, I was really surprised that in just less than one and a half months, my blood sugar level has dropped from 19 to 6.2. Now, I am no longer on any medication and my blood sugar level remains low and stable. Also, my energy level has increased, my skin is getting better and the wounds on my hand are all healed.