Sunday, June 13, 2010

Menstrual pain, Vaginal discharge and Poor appetite

Yap Pui Shan
Age: 20 year old
Occupation: Student
Address: Melaka
Date:December, 2009
Consumed: Liquid spirulina with enzymes

I am always easily tired and never have good appetite. I also regularly have menstruation cramps and white vaginal discharge. I started taking 2 liquid spirulina with enzymes per day. Initially, my bowel movement increased and I felt great after passing out a lot of toxin. Then, I noticed that my appetite has also improved and my energy levels also increased. After 2 weeks on the product, my vaginal discharge stopped and I was very excited about it. After 1 month of taking the products, when my period came, the bleeding appeared to have increased. My mother told me that it is part of the hormone regulation process. I experienced less pain and I felt relaxed and comfortable during my period.